Pop-Up Early Learning Share Kit
Atlanta Speech School’s Pop-Up Early Learning
Preschool might be on hold, but the Cox Campus is here to support preschool & pre-k families as they continue learning at home. Our team of early-childhood educators from the Atlanta Speech School have recreated the critical parts of a preschool day and made them available for families and children to follow along at home. Brand new video and activity-based lessons are added each week, designed to support children’s development in empathy, language, and literacy.
Sign-up to experience our Pop-Up Early Learning yourself.
- Created for parents of children from 18 months through age 4
- Lessons consist of the critical components of a preschool day
- Lessons are divided into two age groups: Toddlers(18 months to 2) and Preschoolers(3 to 4)
- Each day’s activities are centered around the “read-aloud” of an age-appropriate children’s book
- “Sunshine Circles” bring the social-emotional components to learning, and encourage feelings of safety and connection
- Enrichment includes Art, Music, PE/Movement, and STEAM activities
- Flexible for families- videos can be started and paused at any time
- Masters-level teachers and other experts maintain “office hours” to be available to answer parents’ questions
- A Spanish language experience is also available for families and children age 3 to 5.
Getting your child ready for next school year? Follow along with these FREE learning videos that provide structure to your teaching routine. pic.twitter.com/hlmezRhSFS
— Cox Campus (@CoxCampus) May 13, 2020
Executive Director of the Atlanta Speech School Comer Yates sat down with Lois Reitzes of NPR’s “City Lights” to discuss Pop-Up Early Learning and the critical importance of early childhood education